Secret CISOs Supper Club,
Midtown East, New York City, NY
Join our Supper Club host: Stephen Ward, Venture Capitalist & Former CISO
From Leading to CISO to Midas Touch – enjoy a private dinner with Stephen Ward, Managing Director & Partner at Insight Partners.
Hear how Ward has catapulted his career from CISO to venture capitalist, the lessons learned over the years, and the tips and tricks of the trade. We’ll also be discussing how security leaders are navigating the evolving threat landscape, enabling their company to innovate quickly, while keeping their customers happy.
Request an invitation today as seats are limited! Approved registrants will receive a calendar invite and details on the secret venue.
- Wednesday, December 6th, 2023, 5:30pm-8:30pm ET
- Private room in an exclusive, luxury space in Midtown East, New York City
- Specially curated menu for this event ONLY by Chef Mark Garcia (see bio below)
- Business sleek attire recommended
About the Chef:
- Born and raised in the Bronx, Mark worked at fast casual restaurants throughout high school before attending SUNy Delhi for culinary arts. During his time there, he gravitated towards cooking competitions, even winning the Ment’or BKB Young Chef Competition, which led him to work at James Beard award-winning Spoon & Stable in Minneapolis. Mark has also worked at renowned eateries in New York, including Eleven Madison Park (3 Michelin Stars), Bouchon Bakery, and Milu. In 2021, he was tapped by EMP to help launch their plat-based pantry program and was a sous chef there for two years. Mark is currently a sous chef at Greg Baxtrom’s esteemed Five Acres.
To register your interest in this event, please complete the form.
Cycode Wins the Triple Crown of Security Awards
Learn more about the common misconceptions of securing software supply chains, and how to overcome them, by requesting a demo.